GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
19,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just updated that some Hondaline accessories are now off the backorder list, and are now available for the 6th gens ... trunk rack, brake light, harness and trunk interior light.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
For 18-20 or the 21?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looks like the Homelink is available again. Hopefully mine arrives soon. It's been on order since late June.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Greg, where did you get your info from? I checked with my dealer, and he said he still cannot place an order for a Homelink kit.

·
Vendor
19,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Greg, where did you get your info from? I checked with my dealer, and he said he still cannot place an order for a Homelink kit.
FB ... a guy showed pictures of his new stuff being installed. He'd stated that he'd finally received his items after his were on BO.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Well congrats Rob, you've put on some miles, I'm thinking you and Paige took it on vacation. So what's up with the Yamaha, sounds serious.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Well congrats Rob, you've put on some miles, I'm thinking you and Paige took it on vacation. So what's up with the Yamaha, sounds serious.
Believe it is the output shaft bearing which requires a complete motor disassemble. Yamaha said ride it until it has a catastrophic failure. I didnt like their answer and I am not riding a bike I can't trust.

Reactions: oldbikerbill

·
Premium Member
2020 white 6 speed manual tour Galveston, Tx
1,353 Posts
Call Honda of Russellville parts guys and they always seem to have one but nobody else does

·
Vendor
19,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Believe it is the output shaft bearing which requires a complete motor disassemble. Yamaha said ride it until it has a catastrophic failure. I didnt like their answer and I am not riding a bike I can't trust.
Do you still have the Yami or is it gone ???

·
Vendor
19,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was just notified that all the batteries that I'd ordered, and been waiting on, are in. If anyone is waiting on a Honda Yuasa battery for 5th and 6th gens Wings, they are now available. The same is true for 6th gen Bridgestone and Dunlop tires.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts