GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had back surgery in stillwater min. last year thats great . but my knee still hurt , so i go back . well the back is great on the xray , but he said you have bad hips . guess thats why my leg movement is so poor. but as far as back goes[ midwest spine in stillwater ] is a great place to go . they are a specialty place for spine . so on for mri tomarrow for hips

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I was having knee and foot troubles. Saw a fellow that run a guest ranch wearing these ZCoils that claimed they cured a lot of his problems. Have me a pair now and they seem to work pretty well. A co-worker saw mine and now he has a pair.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Well I hope it all turns out well for ya. My mother in-law has bad hips AND bad knees. Right now she has had one of each replaced...needs the other two replaced as well...who knows about the other joints yet.

For me, my feet curve in when I walk so much that my legs bow in which messes up my ankles, knees, hips and back. I have supports that help me walk correctly...but when I put them in...they straighten everything out...right away...ack! talk about pain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts