GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the bagger shield last week and rode with it for about 300 miles so far. I love it. I have ridden with the sheild in all positions, but seem to have settled on the smoke 1st sheild up all the way for my normal riding position. I had the clear sheild up for sometime this weekend and it was great too. I like being able to have my hair in the wind on the hot days and when traveling or when its cool or raining i can put the clear shield up to get some more protection. I seems to be a bit calmer behind the windshield than my previous shield. Ive attached some picts. Its on my champion 2003 trike. I have a pict from the front and back. You get two sets of upper shield mounting hardware. I have the thumbturn on.

Attachments

·
Registered
654 Posts
how is the buffeting with just the lower smoke shield?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice to hear that a MN. and IA. guy are giving good reports on this windshield. Our weather changes so much, it's nice to have the options this windshield has.

·
Registered
325 Posts
This is the same link that was posted above by Handley.... If you are considering this shield now would be an excellent time to buy. At last count I think there were 11 or 12 buyers. So you are looking at a 12% discount right off the bat. Not likely to get that deal again. Buy now and tell your wife its an early christmas gift:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts