GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, a puzzler (at least for me).

I ordered the Baker Air Wings with Lowers and chrome mounts for my 2012 without looking at the bike (assumed everyone chromes out their bikes; I could too!). Once the kit arrives, I realize the chrome will look like crap on the black dashboard, so I send them back for the black mounts. I also sent back the airbag mount kit since it's chrome-colored.

Today the black mount version arrives and I'm ready to install, but I receive the same exact airbag mount (chrome color) and there's only one bracket in the kit. Evidently I don't understand how the airbag mounts install. I assumed their would be two extension brackets, one for each air wing. And why wouldn't they send me a black bracket to match the rest of the mounting hardware.

I could use some help understanding this. Thanks...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I think it is a small operation, and they just make mistakes. Took me three tries to get the correct wings and hardware for my mirror wings. Frustrating, but they are really nice to have now that it's all over.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I've always had great service from Baker Products. They've always answered any questions I've had over the phone.

Call them. 1-800-451-9464. They'll get you straightened out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts