GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DO you like your air wings and would do again? thinking about getting them at americade

G

·
Love em.

Great in summer and winter. I have the upper and lower Bakers. Lowers can be used to vent radiator warm air in winter and deflect it in summer.

I use the EC blind spot mirrors instead of mirror wings. Got them for blind spots (work great) and found they really help with the wind also

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have them and they get in the way of my highway pegs. Had to move the highway pegs almost all the way back to get them where I could bow my legs enough, and get them around the lowers, to get my feet on the pegs. If I hadn't waited so long to put them on after my wife bought them for me I would probably have sent them back to Bakerbuilt. Also didn't like having to drill to install, but they do help. Hope this helped....... John

·
Chard Member
13,075 Posts
I had a set of Baker's and didn't care for them. :( They didn't do much to keep my head still.

I went with the Showchrome fairing deflectors and have been happy with them for the last 40,000 miles.

I think they are all ugly, but the Showchrome are more functional and less ugly! :oops:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts