GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you've been thinking about adding a riders backrest to your 01-11 Wing I have this BRAND NEW riders backrest available for sale.

Pretty dumb move on my part...I purchased this over winter down-time and then changed my mind and just decided to get a full aftermarket seat. Too late to return.

This kit mounts up externally and has black, color-matched trim for a clean install that disappears into the saddle sides (especially compared to Kuryakyn's more garish looking chrome bars.) NO seat cutting or other irreversible installation procedures. Remove the backrest anytime you want to return your seat to stock.

Manufacturer Part Number: BAK-H-1800GW-FA - MSRP $441.99. I did use a coupon and got it on sale for $399.99.

• Constructed from the industry's best grain-matched, weatherproof supervinyls

• Easy to install mounting hardware and perfect fit

• GL1800 specific mounting bracket

• Strong machined, brushed-stainless-steel supports

• All exposed edges are covered with ABS trim for a clean appearance and added safety

• Fully adjustable - Height Adjustment about 1-1/4", Horizontal movement 4" and folds down completely for the passenger

• Compatible with GL1800 OEM seat only

• 100% USA manufactured and supported

Great "please get it out of my garage" discounted price of $275 shipped (it will be expensive to ship I'm sure) to anywhere in the lower 48. Please send a PM if you want it.

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
Nice looking backrest. Haven’t seen one with the padded rails.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A final weekend drop...$225 shipped. Close to 1/2 price of new. If this doesn't sell by Sunday night it's going on eBay. Make an incredible deal and please spare me that fate!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
That's a nice backrest, but riding season is coming soon if you can hold off. You might be able to get your asking price in a couple months versus taking whatever on eBay. Good luck with your sale.

"Thanks but can't afford to wait (literally.) My taxes are due and I got creamed this year!"

BUMMER!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's a nice backrest, but riding season is coming soon if you can hold off. You might be able to get your asking price in a couple months versus taking whatever on eBay. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks but can't afford to wait (literally.) My taxes are due and I got creamed this year! :crying:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts