And to think we actually did this!!!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Thanks for the laughs... I needed that.

S

·
0 Posts
I often thought tossing a few golf ball would be fun too. Great video. Like Gung Ho - you make me laaf.

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
The only problem I can see is would a cell phone gabber even notice? Great idea though. And I have 7 full sets of paintball gear... :)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hey.....If you were riding a Harley, you could use an 'oil injector' to spray up in the air so it would hit the windshield!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I thought the parts falling off Harley's did the same thing

·
Registered
514 Posts
:agree: Like Gung Ho -" you make me laaf "

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
btt, sorry some one wanted to see it an could not find it....

·
Registered
921 Posts
I LOVE IT. I KEEP A COUPLE BALL BEARINGS IN MY POCKET FOR SOME OF THE A'HOLES OUT THERE, THEY WORK GREAT. WE HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF IDIOTS TRY TO RUN US OFF THE ROAD ON PURPOSE SO THIS IS WHEN I USE THIS TYPE OF THING.......:thumbup:

·
Vendor
21,870 Posts
Only a fool would throw a ball bearing at 4,000lb vehicle with four or more wheels when they are riding a 900lb motorcycle with only two.

Think about it. Whats going to happen when the angry driver behind you realizes you just threw a hard object at his vehicle and tried to damage it. What percentage of folks out there on the road would then try to run you over or knock you down? I'd bet it's at least 50% or more.

You go around throwing stuff at vehicles from your motorcycle, and you'll find yourself dead or injured real fast, and it will be your own fault.

You don't "GET EVEN" with other drivers when you are on a motorcycle. You either pull over and get out of folks way, let them go around you, or find some other way to get out of the circumstance, and you live to ride another day.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Only a fool would throw a ball bearing at 4,000lb vehicle with four or more wheels when they are riding a 900lb motorcycle with only two.

Think about it. Whats going to happen when the angry driver behind you realizes you just threw a hard object at his vehicle and tried to damage it. What percentage of folks out there on the road would then try to run you over or knock you down? I'd bet it's at least 50% or more.

You go around throwing stuff at vehicles from your motorcycle, and you'll find yourself dead or injured real fast, and it will be your own fault.

You don't "GET EVEN" with other drivers when you are on a motorcycle. You either pull over and get out of folks way, let them go around you, or find some other way to get out of the circumstance, and you live to ride another day.
Pretty sound advice Fred...I could not agree more!!! I am always dumbfounded by MC riders who think they can challenge a 4000 pound vehicle...:roll:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

FRED, it was only a joke, I know some idiots who have done it but this was a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:joke:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Fred ... there are some who could challenge a 4,000 pound SUV ...

Tom

·
Registered
686 Posts
Besides, the tactic (as it was explained to me by my friend "Wacko") is not to throw the ball bearing, but to 'drop' the ball bearing - so as to not give the driver an idea of where the object came from.

If you were to throw something... heck, all sorts of attention-getters are possible: jacks (childrens' toy-type), pork chops...

·
Vendor
21,870 Posts
Besides, the tactic (as it was explained to me by my friend "Wacko") is not to throw the ball bearing, but to 'drop' the ball bearing - so as to not give the driver an idea of where the object came from.

If you were to throw something... heck, all sorts of attention-getters are possible: jacks (childrens' toy-type), pork chops...

Yea right.

You "drop" a bearing in front of Billy-Bob in the F250 or RAM pickup sometime and then watch what he does when he sees you do it and it cracks his windshield. Or worse yet, do it to a woman and then see what she does to you.

This is probably one of the most irresponsible things I've ever heard of riders doing. I know it was posted as a joke, but I also know there are guys out there who actually do this.

·
Registered
16,852 Posts
Best a' defense is no be there.

Road rage between a cage and bike, how Ya gonna bet on that one?

There used to be, and maybe still is, a product called "Calgon Bath Oil Beads". There were jelly bean sized soft capsules of some oily soaprinized material. Not so much cyclists, but guys in cages would causually toss the up and out the side window when being tail-gated. The offending driver would hardly notice, no physical damage, at first. But what a mess it would make of a windshield or the painted finish if left too long. Good thing skunk juice is not available in such caplusules...:joke:

prs

1 - 20 of 30 Posts