GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Good video, wouldn't work here in the US, might hurt the robbers little feelings. :lol:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
That'll teach em!! We do need more of that policy here in the US.

·
Registered
700 Posts
White Gold said:
Good video, wouldn't work here in the US, might hurt the robbers little feelings. :lol:
While I whole heartedly approve of the approach, technique and methodology, you can bet that in the US the bleeding heart liberals would run to the criminals support.

The point here is by showing the end result on TV the Spanish police have demonstrated that they have no patience for criminal activity of any kind.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Good for Spain. Now, how do we get the good old USA to return to a time of common sense when it comes to the criminals?

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
That is what I would call swift justice.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
That's going to leave a mark!! :twisted:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Glad to see the Spanish police haven't got too soft after the Franco years. I lived in Rota, Spain for three years, two under Franco and one under Juan Carlos. We were much safer under the dictator, but of course, there was a lot of supression of civl rights during that time. But the state police, the Guardia Civil, were a force to be reckoned with and didn't take any guff from anyone. Ask one sometime why the back of their hats are flat.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Oh if only to have our police freeded to take control of criminals just as they did here.

·
Registered
454 Posts
WE CAN'T DO THAT HERE BUT SOMETIMES THE DIRTBAGS END UP THE SAME WAY TRYING 2 GET AWAY FROM US / IT'LL NEVER BE THAT WAY HERE BUT AT LEAST IN THIS CASE WE WON

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
And they weren't too concerned about making sure he didn't have a spinal injury as they were carting him off, either. lol. Ended that chase in a hurry. Spike strips? We don't need no stinking spike strips! :lol:

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I never tire of seeing that clip reposted.. Reminds me of the time I hit a truck nearly head-on in Japan.. That was the longest unassisted flight of my life... Had lots of times to consider how to handle the landing.. and whether I'd have to call the cops..

As far as the capture goes, it seems like over here, we'd just have a SWAT sniper take him out on the sidewalk... plenty of opportunity once he got on that bike..

·
Registered
445 Posts
I spent some time in Trinadad and they had some thieves running from the police. They jumped out of the car and ran into a cane field. The police surrounded the field and then set it on fire.

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
guess his criminal mind wasn't working to good if he even remotely thought he could get away on a motorcycle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts