GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!
I am trying to contact Bartman via conversation, but .. no answer.
Hope he is OK!
Anyone knows how to contact him?
Thanks!

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Facebook?

I don't think he's on the forums much these days...

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,701 Posts
He posted on FB today. He posts regularly there.

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
I just texted him to let him know he had a message on the board for him 🙄.

Edit: he'll be home around 10 pm and will check his message then.

Reactions: icing777

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I'm still alive. HA! Got in touch with Lenny. He's coming over Saturday morning for some TLC on his scoot. Thanks to Jerry for giving me a heads-up. I must admit, I keep up with the Florida stuff over on the Florida Prowlers group on FB. Fewer restrictions there on who's allowed to participate, although we do prefer that you actually live in Florida and come to the events when possible.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm still alive. HA! Got in touch with Lenny. He's coming over Saturday morning for some TLC on his scoot. Thanks to Jerry for giving me a heads-up. I must admit, I keep up with the Florida stuff over on the Florida Prowlers group on FB. Fewer restrictions there on who's allowed to participate, although we do prefer that you actually live in Florida and come to the events when possible.
Thank you all for your thoughts and assistance!
I, personally, left the FB and their baby WhatsApp (matter of principal.... being from ex-USSR, I despise any type of censorship). So, gotta find a way to keep up with Prowlers...

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok! Hooked up with Bartman and he performed his magic on my scoot!
What a nice gentleman! It was a pleasure to spend some time chatting, while I was distracting him... Hahahaha!
Thank you, Bart! The bike runs great!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts