GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My battery suddenly quit on me this weekend. Would not turn the starter at all. It was just fine the day before. My level 3 is just under 1 year old too. It jump started from my car with no problem but still would not crank a lick by itself. The Yuasa GYZ20L was confirmed bad today by my dealer, Coyote Honda in Avondale, Az, and replaced at no charge to me. According to them, the Honda warrantee covers the battery for 3 years also. I was releived to hear that;).

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
My battery suddenly quit on me this weekend. Would not turn the starter at all. It was just fine the day before. My level 3 is just under 1 year old too. It jump started from my car with no problem but still would not crank a lick by itself. The Yuasa GYZ20L was confirmed bad today by my dealer, Coyote Honda in Avondale, Az, and replaced at no charge to me. According to them, the Honda warrantee covers the battery for 3 years also. I was releived to hear that;).
Could have been a defect. They last a good long time, esp if you keep it on a tender. Sounds like you have a dec dealer.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
My battery lasted from 2012 to today June 2020, cant argue with that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts