GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone mounted the Signal Dynamic or Kury battery monitor on your wing and if so, where did you mount it?

Thanks

·
Registered
762 Posts
I currently have EC's battery monitor located in the black plastic just below the cutout for the heated grips knob (on the right side). In the next couple weeks I'll probably replace it with the Kury meter. I can easily view it when riding, but it's not as distracting as it might be if mounted higher.

Arthur

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
I wish I had a picture, but I mounted mine down on the frame by the sticker with the VIN number on it. I saw a picture in a Kuryakyn catalog, where they had mounted one this way, and did the same.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just Ordered

Redwing it sounds like you bought the panel mounted light unit from Signal Dynamics. They do make a flush mounted unit for $3.00 more and it has the light on the end of wires and can be mounted anywhere. If you have the panel mounted light type maybe you can exchange it and end up with a cleaner installation.

I ordered mine from Honda Directline and the guy opened the package for me to help identify what I was buying over the phone etc.

Arnie
Orange 02

1 - 4 of 4 Posts