GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"m getting ready to hookup the battery tender cable with the quick connect/disconnect. My question is......where do all of you have the quick disconnect located so that you don't have to remove anything to hookup the battery tender? I'm the guy that moved from Omaha to Little Rock, AR, and love the info I get from this amazing board. Will post my picture as soon as my digital camera come in. Thanks OH....I'm 53 years young.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I brought mine out right between my legs at the front edge of the seat. The reason is, it doubles as the power supply for my Widder vest and gloves............ Rob

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just left mine hanging in the hole in the left side battery cover or as Honda calls it, the saddlebag scuff cover. I can just reach into the hole and pull out the wire and plug it in.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just ran mine up to the passenger hand grip on the same side and secured it with a small black tie.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I extended the length of the cable, ran it under the seat, enlarged the drain hole in the bottom of the left storage pocket by the passanger seat and keep it stored there. When I need it I open the little storage door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts