GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else with a '10 Wing know if it came with a battery tender cord about a foot long attached to the battery posts? My '10 ABS has one; I bought it with 150 miles on it from an individual who says he didn't have it added on by the dealer. I thought it might me OEM.

Thanks
Doug

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Does anyone else with a '10 Wing know if it came with a battery tender cord about a foot long attached to the battery posts? My '10 ABS has one; I bought it with 150 miles on it from an individual who says he didn't have it added on by the dealer. I thought it might me OEM.

Thanks
Doug
My 2010 did not have one from the factory.....

·
Registered
528 Posts
I had to install my own when I bought my 2010.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Many dealers install the lead at set up as a courtesy because most wings need to be on a tender when parked,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
When I bought my Concours from Berts in Covina it had a pigtail on it for a tender. The sales guy said they put it on all the bikes they sell. No tender just the lead but that is a plus in my book.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I had one installed on my trike (2010 GL1800) when I purchased it but since I've extended the leads to the left side passenger storage compartment SO I DON'T HAVE TO FISH IN THE HOLE ON THE SIDE COVER TO FIND THE TENDER LEAD!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a new 2010 Goldwing a couple of weeks ago and the dealer put one on for free. Is anyone having trouble with XM radio losing signal frequently?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts