GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The trailer is designed for towing up to a Honda Goldwing. The bed tilts low to the ground so the motorcycle can be ridden onto the trailer and into the LA chock which holds the bike secure. Then, just pull down the frame and latch into place. To secure the bike, just strap down the rear of the motorcycle.
$975.00

I am selling the trailer because I am retiring from riding. Age has caught up with me.

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Gotta be another Craigslist scam. These things are $4600 from Baxley. Nobody is going to sell this trailer for $1K.

Couldn't say if it's a scam or not. But I found some circa 2000 model year Baxter trailers listed in early 2018 for $1500. So if it's an older model the price may not be that far off.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not a scam. I am a real person with a real trailer.
Trailer is in great shape. Has been garaged.
Used it to trailer out of Texas to miss the summer heat. Then off-load and ride!
I'm in San Angelo Texas. I guess I screwed up the original post by omitting the location.
I'm selling because I am retiring from riding. Age has caught up with me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, that was my first post in a long time. I was an original member of this board when the GL1800 first came out in 2000 and did my share of posting. Learned a lot about the new bike as it was going through the growing pains. I've aged a bit and am retiring from riding, so that is why I'm selling the trailer.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Screaming deal. I've had mine for seven years and it's the best (over) build trailer made. I found it on the Baxley website where they allow owners to sell privately. I paid $2200 and it was 10 years old. I absolutely cannot be destroyed. I used U-Ship and got a wonderful couple heading west to tow it from Ft. Collins, CO to Southern California for $200.

You're nuts if you don't buy this!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Wondering, what is the tongue weight empty? Very tempted to ride my 02 down and tire it back with the bike.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I'll take it. Private message sent.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.