GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
39 degrees on the way in this morning, time to put the tunnel fillers back in.

It's Friday the 13th. I'm not supersticious, but....

Just be a little extra careful today. A friend was hurt this week going to Mississippi. Going over a hill and was run off the road on his wing. Reports are 4 busted ribs, collar bone, punctured lung & torn rotator cuff.

A lot of you are travelling, so be extra careful, we've had eough this year on this board.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I agree with you Chef. A little cooler here this weekend, but it is forecasted to start warming back up Sunday. Just everyone needs to dress accordingly to the weather in your area.

·
Registered
484 Posts
34°F with 20-40mph winds from the northwest. Put a new markland backrest and a pair of micopegs on last nite. Oh ya, the city of Buffalo, MN was out of natural gas last nite wich translates into no heat in the house until late last nite. Figured if your gonna be cold, put on a jacket and work in the garage. Gonna ride the bike to work and then go up north to the cabin. Can't let Friday the 13th keep ya down boys and girls. Ride em if ya got em!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
The weather forecast for noon today is a bone chilling 85 degrees. I hate winter

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Hey Closetchef

Yep, you're right. Strange things can happen on a Friday the 13th. After all, I was born on a Friday the 13th. Ride safe, and hope to catch-up with ya soon. Still lov'en the carrier, althought the SO is makign way to much use of it as a place to "store" the purchases.

Wheels

1 - 10 of 10 Posts