GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone who is going to the Hoot get in on the ride to the bush bean factory they are only letting in 200 its the first time the family has open its doors tothe public ..i got in just wondering if anyone here did

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yep, I got my money down on it, Wingit. Didn't realize there'd be a cut-off, though I suppose if they're going to be offering to tour people through the place, there has to be a limit of some sort.

I can't say I've ever had a great curiosity to see how beans are processed, but I'm hoping that getting to sample 'em right at the "source" will provide a new taste experience. Just hope that seeing how they're packaged or canned or whatever doesn't put me off eating 'em forever.

Think I'm going to get through this post without inserting a single pun about beans and gas and such. How's that for restraint? I can hold it in if I try hard enough.

D'oh!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
beware, with all kidding aside, the town smells like a giant fart.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
My wife would not let me go she was afraid i WOULD get a free sample and she knows what is certain to come next,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
769 Posts
Jean Jean made a machine, Joe Joe made it go, Art Art blew a fart and blew it all apart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts