GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What time of the year is the pass usually open by? We are looking at the last week in June to ride over it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
This year you better call the Wyo. DOT to find out because of the sequester they are going to be slow in plowing it.. The county that I live in is plowing the east entrance to Yellowstone Park or it wouldn't get plowed the first time in History Obummer is making it as hard a possible....:eek:4:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Beartooth

I think you will find most of the National Parks will have problems. Oboma will try to use these problems for his advantage, blaming every body else. I believe the American people are smarter that that. Just like closing down the White House to toures. The problem it is not his house, it's ours. He is just a tem. resident. For what he spend to go golfing to Florida the White house could have stayed open to us, the public. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
162 Posts
On are way !!!

We will be riding Yellowstone starting on Sunday on are way to beartooth pass and up to Montana . If you live up that way let me know and maybe we can stop and say hi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts