GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
While you have a very nice Gold Wing with lots of extras. I bet you'll find just like I did that everything you've added is most likely worth nothing. If you can find someone that just happens to be looking for everything you've added & with the color you have then you may strike a deal. However, the odds are against you. I had over $5,000 worth of extras on my 2013 which I got nothing for. Many times it's easier to sell a stock Gold Wing than one with $$$ thousands of extras added. In my case the buyer removed & discarded most of my add ons. It's hard to understand, but that's what happened with the last 3 Gold Wings I've sold. So there must be something to it. Any way I hope you can find a person that thinks & likes what you like & you'll be good to go.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Did I miss the asking price?

·
Registered
7,037 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
While you have a very nice Gold Wing with lots of extras. I bet you'll find just like I did that everything you've added is most likely worth nothing. If you can find someone that just happens to be looking for everything you've added & with the color you have then you may strike a deal. However, the odds are against you. I had over $5,000 worth of extras on my 2013 which I got nothing for. Many times it's easier to sell a stock Gold Wing than one with $$$ thousands of extras added. In my case the buyer removed & discarded most of my add ons. It's hard to understand, but that's what happened with the last 3 Gold Wings I've sold. So there must be something to it. Any way I hope you can find a person that thinks & likes what you like & you'll be good to go.
So in other words he should strip what he can off the bike and sell them separately? That is a long list of valuable items. I know there is a glut of Wings out there (at least that's the word on the street) but the Blue Book is about $17,000 just for the bike alone. Helluva deal in my opinion for someone who values at least some of the upgrades especially the Traxxion and Heli Bars. How can anyone be negative about that sale?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.