·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Very nice Wingnutzz!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Dave,
Thanks for sharing. I've been on your deck, I'll bet this was particularly beautiful. Maybe a glass of nice wine helped properly set the mood.
I hope to come visit you again some day.
C.J.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Dave,
Thanks for sharing. I've been on your deck, I'll bet this was particularly beautiful. Maybe a glass of nice wine helped properly set the mood.
I hope to come visit you again some day.
C.J.
If I remember correctly, a glass of amber ale was more likely! Great picture, Dave. Thanks for making us all jealous.:lol:

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
Very Nice....

Nothing like a nice Sunset

Matt(BCNV) :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
A most beautiful sunset in Woodland Park this evening. Taken from my deck a little earlier.
Dave,
.. if you ever actually DO make it down here one winter,
bring your camera(s)...you can get shots like this :)
(taken last week in Key West.. I rode the little Russian sidecar bike down..
WOW... what a workout THAT was!)

Dennis

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Great pic. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Here's a sunset I shot from our room at Mesa Verde on the way home form RG11. It preceded a fantastic thunder and lightning show that night.

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
Dave,
Thanks for the route info for our trip (car) to Montrose. We actually got to Montrose on Saturday evening, I think it was the last day of R.G.
We were eating supper at Chilies and all during supper we seen wings going past. After supper we had to go see where they went and we found them at the Stone House. After circling the lot I thinkI seen your bike next to that Valkyrie.
We took 1100 pics and had a great time although I missed the bike.

Ken

1 - 17 of 17 Posts