GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased several years back from another Member. Have REALLY enjoyed this bike. ALWAYS garage kept!

'92 GL1500 Aspencade- looks and drives better than most '99-'00 models!

LOADED with Chrome and Accessories, TON'S of lights, footboards, upgraded/tinted windshield, bars/chrome upgrades from end to end. Bike is a BEAUTIFUL "Illusion Red" (almost Candy-Apple).

Artwork by Mountain Man- Indian Theme (VERY tasteful and beautiful- pictures don't do it justice).

90,600 Miles- freshly serviced. New rear tire- front tire approximately 1200 miles. 1200 miles on timing belts, and all brakes. Brake fluid fresh/flushed at recent service. EXCELLENT mechanical condition.

New AGM battery- bike is ready to hit the road. Everything you'll need for your next road trip (just add fuel).

Includes full bike cover, trailer, two matching helmets, service manual, and several accessories/spare components purchased over the years (such as new side covers/emblems, new belly pan).

Several of the pictures below are from back in 2010... the bike is in equal appearance today.

wing-trailer.jpg
100_0798.jpg
washington-wing.jpg
IMG_5082.jpg
IMG_5086.jpg

If you are looking for a SHARP Goldwing- LOOK NO FURTHER. This bike has been cared for meticulously, and looks AWESOME for it's age. Selling as we are upgrading to an 1800.

Price Reduced: $6500 OBRO

Contact Don by Email or PM for more details.

(Roy, if you see this... we're following your lead and moving to an 1800). :cool:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
WOW, that is one beautiful looking ride you have there.. VERY NICE... I am not fond of a red bike but yours looks SWEET!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Gl150

Great looking GL1500. Had a red one just like yours for 10 years. Great bike. Wife still likes it better than the GL1800. I better not show her this ad or I might have to buy it. We've looked at a few Trikes this color. She is thinking about learning to drive one. Good luck with your sale. I'll mention your bike to a couple friends.
Dan

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price Reduction

Price reduced to $6500 OB (Reasonable) Offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts