GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had a beautiful week in Colorado with temperatures in Colorado Springs in the upper 60s and in Woodland Park in the mid-50s during the day. Pretty nice for January, and also after the cold weather that we had in December. Need more snow in the mountains and it is on the way, with the northern and central Rockies expecting 1-2 feet over the next day or so. More early next week. No bike riding for me as there was some pretty serious ice in a low, shaded area; however, I did get some nice deer photos Tuesday and today my friends from Florida (they arrived yesterday to sunshine and 70 deg in the Springs) and I took a nice hike for a couple of miles -- that was pretty enjoyable also.

For those of you east of here, we're now sending some of the warmer weather back your way.

Couple of photos below, plus others in the included link:

http://davet.smugmug.com/gallery/7163833_jGJny#459806777_yHhNf

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,663 Posts
.....Need more snow in the mountains and it is on the way, with the northern and central Rockies expecting 1-2 feet over the next day or so. More early next week.

Dave, you better deliver on the snow....I'm headed to Summit County with the family next week and our objective is plenty of good skiing!

Countin' on you, buddy. ;)

Bob

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave, you better deliver on the snow....I'm headed to Summit County with the family next week and our objective is plenty of good skiing!

Countin' on you, buddy. ;)

Bob
Bob -- just for you I cashing in a couple of IOU's and it is snowing there now and you should see more next week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts