GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard from them lately? Are they still around? How about it guys and you still here? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I talked to Becky in the chat room just last night..
and Galute.
8)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I sent them a note.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Message back to you, Bash.

Becky

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:lol:

Look for them yellow croc shoes she wears, probably with electric socks when she's shovelin' snow!! :lol: :lol:
I do enjoy a person who is consistent. :wink: 8) :lol:

:flg:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
******* Dave said:

Look for them yellow croc shoes she wears, probably with electric socks when she's shovelin' snow!! :lol: :lol:
I do enjoy a person who is consistent. :wink: 8) :lol:
Dave, I tried electric socks, but I kept tripping over the extension cord...

:D

Becky

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Get them battery powered ones woman!! The fact that yer smilin' most of the time folks think yer up to somrthin' or just thinkin'.......... :roll: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
******* Dave said:

Get them battery powered ones woman!! The fact that yer smilin' most of the time folks think yer up to somrthin' or just thinkin'.......... :roll: :lol: :wink:
Hmmmm...I'll have to try that. I get tired of having to plug them in somewhere else every time I run out of cord.

I only take off my yellow Crocs for one thing...
I wear boots when riding the bike, what were YOU thinking???? :shock:

Now that I've mentioned the bike, we're back on topic. I'm not up to anything, I'm just thinkin' about it. And what does that big grin on your face mean, hmmmm?

:D Becky

·
Registered
2,740 Posts

Me?? I'm a retired Squid and I haven't changed, chicks dig motorcycles, I'm good to go in both cases and I still get an allowance. :wink:
With ya bein' hitched to a former Marine ya probably get the same situation, lots of us military types are easy to make happy and keep that way (the Admiral might have issues with that line).
Did y'all check out the pics I posted of my changes to the Wing?? How about our photobucket thing with the grandkids pics?? 8)

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Inspection Sticker

******* Dave,

Is that where the Virginia DMV requires to put the inspection sticker and registration sticker? Gawd! What's up with that?
Fortunately here in crowded New Jersey they are placed on the license plate....a lot less unsightly.

Mike

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Great pics, Dave. Beautiful grandbabies, too, although of course not as beautiful as OURS will be! : :duck:

The bike looks good. Where are pictures of the new camper, though?

Hugs to you and the Admiral.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
IS,
That's the so-called best deal around here for the state stickers plus I have the navy base stickers hidden under the left side passenger foot rest. :roll: Gotta try to stay just within the edge of the rules. :wink:
Livin' in the Southern most CommonWealth we have all the geniuses here as politicians who still have horse and buggy laws on the books. :roll: :shock: :lol:

Becky,
I'll get hot and get some pics posted soon, both trailer and camper, updates of the lil' fellas also. I'll have to include an update on the Admiral and I also, she looks as good as ever and I lost 9 inches of hair a month or so. :roll: :oops: I look terrible but it's not like I really give, well ya get the point. :roll: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
601 Posts
I found them ...

OOPS .. NM .. Thats Waldo ..

8) 8) 8) 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts