GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all,
Been off awhile. was surprised to see the lack of posts on the WI board... saw some chatter about being on Facebook. i dont like it either but if that is where people are congregating, what are they hooked into?
Might think about the Dells in May if i can get some more info on it.. Depends on work and if they send me someplace around then...

Wife is retired now so i am hoping to get out on the bike a bit more. Been slim pickings outside of back and forth to work. Got out for 74 blissful miles this last weekend.

Here's to a safe riding season for all!
dave

·
Love The DCT
11,795 Posts
It has been pretty quiet. I think Goldwing Kevin has a FB page and perhaps that's were the action is.
?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
20,954 Posts
Great to see your post Dave ! Am Facebook member but don’t really care for it much at all, sort of got suckered into signing up many years ago. Supposed to be above freezing everyday for the next week so Will hopefully get to do some riding.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have my bike apart right now. Need to pull the shelter to finish diagnosing the issue (fuel gauge issue on the tech board) as well as change the air filter at the same time. Then i am gearing up for some weekend rides! Laurie retired last December so i am hoping she will be more willing to spend time riding on the weekend knowing she can do whatever during the week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts