GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea if this is true, but I was told about a study that said people who buy yellow Hondas Goldwings (or yellow cars) have a propensity to drink less alcoholic drinks than any other color vehicle. True or false?

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Either way it's slower than a White-one!:joke:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beer and yellow Gold Wings

Ok... perhaps the study should mention only people with yellow vehicles talk about drinking! LOL

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
HA dats funny FALSE

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Beer and Yellow Goldwings

True - yellow 2010
I "drink" Nyquil maybe three times a year and in my entire 57 years drank about two swallows of beer. Honest.

I don't judge those that do but personally don't understand why....it smells bad, tastes bad, makes people do very stupid things but each to his own.
Beer - fermented (rotten) grain
Wine - rotten grapes

·
Banned
939 Posts
True - yellow 2010

I don't judge those that do but personally don't understand why....it smells bad, tastes bad, makes people do very stupid things but each to his own.
Beer - fermented (rotten) grain
Wine - rotten grapes
OK just for keeping it all in perspective then so are you telling us that a MD-11 and your Wing are running on rotten dinosaurs?

Bad thing/ Good thing/ Stupid thing/ It’s all Relative thing?

just checking, not saying....

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Beer

OK just for keeping it all in perspective then so are you telling us that a MD-11 and your Wing are running on rotten dinosaurs?

Bad thing/ Good thing/ Stupid thing/ It’s all Relative thing?

just checking, not saying....

Yes they both do.....but I don't drink them.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
May be something to that!

Love my yellow Gl1800...don't drink a drop of alcohol.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
True... don't have any problem with people who drink, just don't do it myself...:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
have not had anything stronger than diet dr pepper for 35 years and we love our yellow.

·
Banned
939 Posts
Yes they both do.....but I don't drink them.
Just checking there...I have known a few pilots that are prone to let the vapors get to them. Good to know you keep clear of the Jet A and the A-1.

Always running on VFR here.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I'll have a beer now and then. Wouldn't consider myself even much of social drinker.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts