GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Wing last March. Had shoulder surgery in April. Finally got to enjoy the wing in September. Tore tendon in right arm in October. Had surgery on arm in February. Now waiting for May to come around before I can ride again. This is the third year in a row I've missed opening season for riding!:cus:

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
This "hopefully" will be you lucky year..........

·
Registered
409 Posts
Look at it like this; all the bad crap is behind ya, and if it ain't then maybe you are cursed! Ha, just kidding. :wink2:

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Not meaning to jinx you but you do realize that these things happen in groups of 3's. Sorry the >:) made me post this. I'm sure you will be just fine and will have your "knees in the breeze" once May gets here. Enjoy!

Reactions: 52wingnut

·
Registered
370 Posts
Dog Gone it Wingnut! Hate to hear the news. We need to pick some Saturday in the near future where some of us ride over and have an RTE. Got some good burger, chicken fried steak, or Mexican places in Stillwater?

And my offer still stands from last year of coming over and keeping the oil flowing thru the bike once in a while.

Shu

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got a few places to eat here. Best for chickenfried steak is in Mulhall at Lucilles. And I do appreciate the offer for keeping the carbon out of the exhaust. 6 more weeks and I'll be good to go. I'm working hard at it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts