GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would appreciate if anyone could guide me to a dealer who would do a good price on an 04 ABS.
i know the list but what is the street price of this model.

thanks for your help

peter

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Call the board sponsor. Actually you can look up the prices on-line.
888-258-6699

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Chef is right, give Hal a call, We have bought several bikes from him at the best prices ever. Plus we loaded them up with the stuff we wanted on them, and Hal gave us a deal on install as well as the best prices on the aftermarket items, to include Hondaline.

I am going to call him today for a price on an 04, 919.

Bulldog

·
Registered
174 Posts
retep nikrap said:
i would appreciate if anyone could guide me to a dealer who would do a good price on an 04 ABS.
peter
Try lacyclesports and milpitas honda, also there is one in MS in corinth but can't recall their name. All are searchable on the web.

Milpitas quoted $15,538 OTD for a buddy in UT, but no tax and licence etc for an out of state sale. Still have to pay it when you get it home though.

I guess it depends how far you want to ride it home. :)

FTW

·
Registered
7 Posts
Best 04 price

Fly,

Did your buddy get an 04 with ABS for $!5,535 OTD? That's a great price even when you add tax and license. Did he deal with a particular salesman?

Thanks!

Bill

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
the best prices i have seen is 15245 for a non abs with regular colors. and 16095 for an abs with regular colors.

just happens to be from milpitas honda.

the 15400 abs price is waaay too low.

i just went through the getting quotes from anyone who would send one. milpitas of san jose was the lowest of the 20 or so i got quotes in writing from. beware a lot of dealers quote a price and then doc fees, set up, freight, and others seem to migrate back into the actual number.

i never dealt with them, but they do have the lowest in stock prices that i had seen, and i looked a lot.

loren

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
loren said:
the 15400 abs price is waaay too low.
Who said there was a price of $15,400 on an '04 with ABS and where? Did I miss something here. :?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got my '03 at LA Cycle, flew in, taxi'd to their shop, out of there
in less than 2 hours. Price was exactly what they quoted, bike was
exactly what I ordered. No hassle, just a nice bike. Call them, or
do it on-line, doesn't cost anything. They were way below the local
dealer.

'Course you have to go to LA, I was there on business anyway.
and then you have to ride home...

·
Registered
287 Posts
You Americans have all the good things in life. Prices like that in Ireland would not get you very much. The 04 1800 Wing with ABS costs 28,000euro thats for the UK spec with all taxes paid, to get the US spec. costs another 1500euro approx. and she has only a few extra gadgets like being wired for the CB radio etc,etc. And our Euro is now valued at 1euro.28cent approx. to the US dollar. Now you can start counting. :cry: :x :(

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Big Red,

You have great beer, great whiskey, prety women and great food. You can't have everything..LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
287 Posts
Bulldog,

Thats very fine but I dont drink or smoke so items like that are not much good to me. I will make you a deal, I will organise enough drink for the price of the 1800 wing in the US if you can send me a new wing at your prices, and I might even organise an irish doll for you into the bargin. :) :D :p :oops:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Big Red. said:
You Americans have all the good things in life. Prices like that in Ireland would not get you very much. The 04 1800 Wing with ABS costs 28,000euro thats for the UK spec with all taxes paid, to get the US spec. costs another 1500euro approx. and she has only a few extra gadgets like being wired for the CB radio etc,etc. And our Euro is now valued at 1euro.28cent approx. to the US dollar. Now you can start counting. :cry: :x :(
Big Red,

When I was over in England in 2002 (I was there for 15 mos., starting in late Sept '01), the price of a Wing was outrageous so I had to wait until I returned to the US to get my 1800. Anyway, once I started pricing 1800's over there I understood completely why you don't see many around!

In any case, you have our sympathy.

John in Vegas

·
Registered
43 Posts
Big Red. said:
The 04 1800 Wing with ABS costs 28,000euro thats for the UK spec with all taxes paid, to get the US spec. costs another 1500euro approx. and she has only a few extra gadgets like being wired for the CB radio etc,etc. And our Euro is now valued at 1euro.28cent approx. to the US dollar. Now you can start counting. :cry: :x :(
Bikes in Ireland are cheap. Here in Finland we must pay 34 500 euro for 04 ABS. I think no one can beat that... :hun1:

·
Registered
185 Posts
New 04 In Fla with a great price

Looking for a new 04 in souther florida, really looking for the best OTD price, bought an 03 from Hal last April, put 8k on it, just sold it, looking for another. When I bought it paid 15500 out the door and found out I could have gotten it for 500 less nearby.. Any suggestions?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts