Discussion Starter #1
check out schroaders honda

north carolina he list out the door prices 15,800 for 04s

steve
vermont

·
Registered
146 Posts
Performance Honda in Pineville, NC (704) 889-3500, $15,397 Non ABS, $16,397 ABS out the door with a 30 day tag, you pay your state tax. I just bought my 04 there, they will find any color you want. I drove down and picked it up with my trailer but they will pick you up at the airport if needed. I was in and out the door with it in less than 30 minutes. Only took them 2 days to find me a Red one. :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Remember Schroader's quote is for cash only. I do mean CASH, no checks, no financing. The charlotte, NC area has dealers offering as good of deals or better then Schroaders. Try Charlotte Honda, Ricky Hendrick's, Iron Horse in Monroe,NC. All are offering '04s at $15,200 -$16200 with ABS. These dealers will finance, except checks, even VISA.
Randy F
Concord,NC

·
Registered
566 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Best buy.....

I shopped all around North Carolina and neighboring states when i bought my 2003 GL1800 and Charlotte Honda in Charlotte, N.C. beat everybody hands down......Make sure the people are authorized Honda re-sellers ....I found some great prices in the Charlotte/ Pineville area , but better check out the backgrounds of the company and the bikes they are re-selling..... Charlotte Honda was the best i found on the east coast and they took my old bike in trade and i got a great price for it........Check it out...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Charlotte Honda

Charlotte Honda promised me a Metallic Magenta '04 at a great price. They spoke before they actually checked to see if they could get me one. Honda said, "June...maybe". I said...no way...find me my bike. They did. I picked it up March 2nd. 8) Great price and great treatment...I have no complaints.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I too can add a favorable vote to Charlotte Honda as I purchased my GL1500 and my '03 GL1800 from them. Couldn't have been happier with the experiences.

Now, my '04 GL1800 was another story as they couldn't make the delivery. Ordered in November and when through three delivery dates before we called it quits when in January they said they could not get an '04 GL1800 ABS in Candy Red.

Did some talking directly with Hal at that point and he found one for me sitting in the Chicago warehouse. Picked it up two weeks later at Hal's Ohio dealership. That too was a plesant experience.

There are many dealers out there who advertise a good price, but the proof is in the pudding as to whether they can deliver. And in Charlotte's defense, one situation of not being able to deliver does not make a bad dealership.

But on the other hand, Hal did deliver - a no nonsense interaction - and the customer was satisified. Would I buy from Hal again - you bet, without any reservation. After all, just about every accessory on my '03 and '04 came from Hal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
new bike pricing

if you take the time to search you can always find someone that is lower then the next dealer,but ,,, knew the "but" was coming didn't you.. the lowest price is not always the best deal.if you live in eastern nc and buy form the western,or the other way around .you may get lower out the door pricing, but ,,, there it is again.. are you going to carry it back to where you got it to have it serviced or some recall proformed,,, i don't think so ,,you are going to carry it to your local dealer.. and then wonder why he don't jump right on yours.. most REAL honda dealerships will perform service and recalls on all honda products.. but,, (dam i like that word) ... nothing says they have to be fast about working on one not sold my them ,,, like i have said in past posting, i am riding my8th wing and all but one brought from the same dealer... plus if you buy any accessory at the time you purchase your new unit MY local dealer installs them free ,,,, something to be said for loyality.... i have also found that on 85 to 90%of accessories, MY local dealership is cheaper...
gold

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Man I would check out Hondadirectline. Hal's prices are sweet. You get to buy your add ons at his low internet prices and he installs all that you buy for free except for a minimal, $50 each for CB, CD, and road lights.

When you look at the whole package. Hal has the best deal.

Bulldog

1 - 15 of 15 Posts