GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Hey Jim, we bought ours a coupla weeks ago, checked a lot of sites but knowone had the 665 in stock. Ordered it from Garmin, came with everything, had it in 4 days. Charley

·
Grumpy Fart
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jim, we bought ours a coupla weeks ago, checked a lot of sites but knowone had the 665 in stock. Ordered it from Garmin, came with everything, had it in 4 days. Charley
Good to hear from you Charley. It kind of looks like the factory is the way to go. Hope things are going well for you. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Garmin gives AMA Members a discount and it made sense for me to join just for the money saved and as a bonus got roadside protection.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ya might give tvnav.com a try as well. He has had good prices in the past.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Garmin gives AMA Members a discount and it made sense for me to join just for the money saved and as a bonus got roadside protection.
Yeah, this WAS a good benefit. I used it twice, but I don't think it's still valid. I think Garmin & AMA ended that benefit this year. :(

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Not wanting to hi-jack this thread, BUT, Tom how you doing buddy? Jim, I hope I didn't confuse you too much on the phone this morning. later Charley

1 - 7 of 7 Posts