GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

I am in the market to buy a Gold Wing. Where is the best dealer with good prices?

I know of Desoto, Got Gear, Honda of Tupelo and Brookhaven Honda. Any others I need to check?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
A&B Cycles here in Mobile. They discount the GW pretty good.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Check Abernathy's in Union City Tn. Call for quote or go to their website.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You'll want to look at Lake Hill Motors in Corinth, MS. They carry a large selection of GWs and they had the best prices of anybody within 200 miles of me.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I called them all and ended up going with brookhaven Honda. They beat everyones price and is less than 50 miles from me!

I have bought a coule of Honda Jetskis from them a few years ago and they beat others price on those as well.

I pick my new bike up on Thursday next week!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just bought mine there too

Yep, Brookhaven has the best price. Beat Picayune by $4000:eek:4: Beat Corinth by $2000. If I but anything Honda, it will be from them.

·
Registered
440 Posts
got mine from Brookhaven Honda....sales lady name was Spring...no other dealer could come close to there price...they did not have the ABS model in the color we wanted...no one did...soo they ordered us one..it took 5 weeks to get it from factory...it was built 7-16-08.....we picked it up from dealer 7-25-08....happy miles ever since...55k on her now...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would suggest Brookhaven Honda . I got both my VTX and my Wing there. Was pleased with all sales, services and warranty work from there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts