GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
This video, just makes me want to order a new one......................I can't I just triked out my 2010

Ronnie

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find information on what is needed to remove the rear trunk on the tour model. I think there is a "trunk removal kit" option in the accessories but i didn't see any picture or description.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find information on what is needed to remove the rear trunk on the tour model. I think there is a "trunk removal kit" option in the accessories but i didn't see any picture or description.
This is all I could find.

http://shop.powersports.honda.com/p/trunk-removal-kit/accessories_street_touring_gold-wing-tour-dct_2018?pp=24

http://shop.powersports.honda.com/p/trunk-removal-color-kit/accessories_street_touring_gold-wing-tour-dct_2018?pp=24

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks Bruce, kind of what I thought it would be. Some necessary hardware and a piece to cover the skeletal works below where the trunk sits. Kind of expensive to just lose the trunk temporarily but a nice feature for those that love the "bagger" look but want to ability to load up and tour.

gb

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thanks Bruce, kind of what I thought it would be. Some necessary hardware and a piece to cover the skeletal works below where the trunk sits. Kind of expensive to just lose the trunk temporarily but a nice feature for those that love the "bagger" look but want to ability to load up and tour.

gb
Even more expensive if you have the bagger and want to add the trunk at right around $1700.00!!!

·
Registered
12,497 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Registered
12,497 Posts

·
Administrator
31,978 Posts
We were priveldged to see all the vids , just wait till the last one comes out . It says it all what Honda is trying hard to tell us .
Wait for it .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Where is the one from the intro with the woman riding out of the shipping container?

What I remember (and my memory is a bit slippery):
1. What Lies Beyond
2. Beyond the Standard
3. The vid showing the Wings all rapid fire and then the new one next to the old one on the wooden floor
4. The woman riding out of the shipping container
5. The couple on the couch

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
We were priveldged to see all the vids , just wait till the last one comes out . It says it all what Honda is trying hard to tell us .
Wait for it .

1. How long?
2. Projected release date?
3. Hybrid?
4. Self balancing?
5. This new wing looks like an ST replacement, so is there another new touring bike set to be released? Nice distraction if it was.

·
Registered
713 Posts
This is interesting from the pdf file:
LINKS
• Info
• Video 1: “What Lies Beyond”
• Video 2: “Beyond the Standard”
• Video 3: “Beyond the Screen”
• Video 4: “Beyond the Gold Wing”

I believe the fifth video is the Goldwing accessories video.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts