GL1800Riders Forums banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Woah, this is some seriously good slow precision riding on a 2018 DCT.

Oh, and wheelies too??!?!!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYJbY4uvJiM

I tried to get that good on a Harley Road Glide with feathering the clutch a great deal but never close to this guy. I am still trying to get the routine down on the DCT but have a long way to go. Great to see it can be done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here is a new 2018 Goldwing rider video which popped up on my Youtube start page tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmkIddzW6Io
I wish the grandfather had given the review. This guy rides off with the parking brake on, shorts, short-sleeve shirt, no helmet (that I could see) and redlines his grandfather's brand new bike. Not very impressive, IMHO

Reactions: Ken Clark

·
Registered
52 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find information on what is needed to remove the rear trunk on the tour model. I think there is a "trunk removal kit" option in the accessories but i didn't see any picture or description.
Look for Traxxion Dynamics video on YouTube. He goes through the whole removal process in detail. Sorry, I do not have the link. It has to do with him trying to sell you a trunk on and off kit.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Yea, but don't expect to understand how to do it from Max's videos. His instructional skills leave something to be desired.

You 'll want to look at Fred's video on how to take the trunk apart, then look at Max's and try to put things together on your mind on how would one do it...the proficient step by step clear instructions on Fred's videos is not even close in Max's

·
Premium Member
1,442 Posts

Reactions: blast

·
Registered
124 Posts
Woah, this is some seriously good slow precision riding on a 2018 DCT.

Oh, and wheelies too??!?!!?

That is some serious good skills. Thanks for sharing it does instill confidence. Wish I had someone else's GW to practice on.

141 - 159 of 159 Posts