GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a 2007 Dark Blue ABS model. I have had several prices quoted as low as $19,799 (not including Tax and license). Does anyone know of anything any better. This particular dealership will also install any options purchased on the same day you purchase your bike with no labor for installation.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Purchase a copy of the Cycle Trader. There are many dealers that advertise discount prices. Good Luck and let us know how it turned out. If I wanted a new one it would be what you are shopping for.

·
Registered
552 Posts
johncurry said:
I am looking at a 2007 Dark Blue ABS model. I have had several prices quoted as low as $19,799 (not including Tax and license). Does anyone know of anything any better. This particular dealership will also install any options purchased on the same day you purchase your bike with no labor for installation.
A buddy of mine just picked up a new loaded 2007 air bag model. He bought it out in Los Angles CA for a little under $17k out the door. He got the best deal on a gold wing I have ever seen anybody get. I didn't think they sold gold wings for that cheap. I know if I ever by a new gold wing, I will go to CA to buy it.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
Fairy Tale Sale

No way, that's bull and substantially below a dealer's cost. Let's get real here. We all know better.:shock: :x

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Rob(in S.C.) said:
17K for an Airbag model? I'm sorry, there has to be more to the story, that's TOO cheap. :shock:
I agree...hard to believe...thats TOO cheap :roll:

·
Chard Member
12,972 Posts
azblackbird said:
A buddy of mine just picked up a new loaded 2007 air bag model. He bought it out in Los Angles CA for a little under $17k out the door. He got the best deal on a gold wing I have ever seen anybody get. I didn't think they sold gold wings for that cheap. I know if I ever by a new gold wing, I will go to CA to buy it.
You might want to go get yourself one right now. The dealer is selling for a couple grand under his cost at $17k, so he won't be in business too long!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I MIGHT believe it if it was the basic premium audio model, as you can get one here for $17,099 out the door, tax included... :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
It could be true. I see '05 Goldwings that are loaded on eBay for $5000 if you select the "Buy it now" option. :)

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
azblackbird said:
johncurry said:
Yea its true... Thet say the stretch marks on his lips will go down in a few weeks!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Check with Lake Hill Motors in Corinth Mississippi, they are one of those mega volume dealers that sells cheap with no hidden charges. I got my 06 ABs/NAVI bike for $19,399 out the door (pre-tax of course). Check their web site. They even have a couple of 05's left over if your looking for a good deal on an ABS bike.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Silverback said:
It could be true. I see '05 Goldwings that are loaded on eBay for $5000 if you select the "Buy it now" option. :)
Send them your $5,000 and you'll never see your $5,000 again OR your Gold Wing. It's a long-running scam on eBay.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Not only is the price way out of line, but no one has an '07 airbag model yet.

The 07's available now are all base models with comfort/navi/abs/airbag models to follow.

Look at the '06's; they have been available since September '05 but no airbag model was sold until July/August this year...

Stay safe,

Lance

·
Registered
552 Posts
Red said:
azblackbird said:
You might want to go get yourself one right now. The dealer is selling for a couple grand under his cost at $17k, so he won't be in business too long!
I don't like trading in bikes, and I damn sure won't buy new when there are tons of low mileage barely used ones on the market. My buddy had never owned a new bike before, so he traded in his shadow.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I respectfully disagree, with the great deals available on the new bikes, why buy a used one? We all know of dealers selling the 07 base model for $16,599. The used ones are within 2k of that and soon need tires and a major service. I'll take new all day long, Greg

·
Registered
484 Posts
Let's see the purchase agreement and loan paperwork. Till then it's all hearsay wich is French for bullpoo.

Oh and that 5K trike on ebay. I bought it for 6K last nite as I live in MN and White Bear is only an hour drive for me. I insured it for 30K and plan to hit a dear at 75mph in the rain with foggy conditions at nite within 3-4 weaks. Should be an easy 20-25K in my pocket by November. I'm then gonna by 7 new Honda Rebels (qty discount) with Sunday thru Saturday vanity plates. :roll:

·
Registered
484 Posts
[/quote]
A buddy of mine just picked up a new loaded 2007 air bag model. He bought it out in Los Angles CA for a little under $17k out the door. He got the best deal on a gold wing I have ever seen anybody get. I didn't think they sold gold wings for that cheap. I know if I ever by a new gold wing, I will go to CA to buy it.[/quote]

Refering to an 2007 airbag (level 5) for 17K out the door - look at thread above. Show us the purchase agreement/loan paperwork.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Oh, I'll agree that is BS for sure.

·
Registered
552 Posts
No BS... after he traded in the shadow his OTD price was below $17k. I think he got a smoking deal :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts