GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new tires on my Enduro bike. No idea where to shop online that has good prices. Thanks

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Would you just go and ride the damn thing already? Don't forget to take some pics. :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Toyo send me an email with size, manufacture, quantity etc.

I am going to add the price of a case of Corona for CJ and me...LOL

Dawg

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
PoleCat said:
Would you just go and ride the damn thing already? Don't forget to take some pics. :lol:
Better yet, how about posting some pictures of them :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These dealers around here are worthless. They have a chain of stores called Cyclegear. I will check them out. Not real close too me.

My son have been riding almost everyday since I got it. I have put like 200 miles on it already, and thats in dirt. My neighbor has a son with a Yamaha Pw50. We went riding yesterday to a friend of his property. On this property there is a dirt track, 50 acres of trails, a lake for barefoot skiing, etc. This place is a dream come true. He "asks" for $20.00 donation per rider. He cant charge an admission fee I guess because of insurance reasons. We rode that thing for hours and hours yesterday.

I got the tag for it today, along with the insurance. I am ready to go as soon as I get some good rubber. These are the original Dunlops I think that came on the bike.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
My son have been riding almost everyday since I got it. I have put like 200 miles on it already, and thats in dirt.
Sadly, still no pictures. Would someone please go to Atlanta and capture Cole and his bike on film?

{sigh} :cry:

Becky

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
No, Cole and his bike and your new one as well.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I would like a picture of Krista in her bathrobe.....to bring back some fond memories. :p

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Rich & Becky said:
My son have been riding almost everyday since I got it. I have put like 200 miles on it already, and thats in dirt.
Sadly, still no pictures. Would someone please go to Atlanta and capture Cole and his bike on film?

{sigh} :cry:

Becky
I would do it except I don't really think I am ready for a ride that far. :wink: :wink: Actually I would be lucky to muscle the wing to the end of my road right now and I really do not think it would be comfy enough on the CB400F.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts