GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife, wanting me to enjoy my birthday, took me to dinner last evening.
We went to an Indian Restaurant. Gill's Indian Bar & Grill. The proprietors name is Gill and he is located near Gill stadium. (Manchester, NH) Small world.

The food was great, authentic Indian food. I was recently introduce to Indian food in England. The Brits love their curry. This is not a review, but you can find a review at http://www.gillsindianrestaurant.com/

My experience eating Indian food is not long, I've had two dishes, CHICKEN JALFREZI and CHICKEN DO-PIAZA.

The owner came by our table several times, we were the first in the door on a Friday night, to introduce himself and find out about us. Nice touch.

I dont know how many who read this enjoy Indian food but, if you do and do not already know about this place, you must go. Or you might want to find out about Indian food.

Submitted by a humble fellow New Englander for your edification.
:thumbup:

P.S. dont forget to print your $10.00 dinner discount coupon

·
Registered
871 Posts
We go to Indian restaurants occasionally with friends. They are vegetarians and enjoy the tofu stuff.

I've had chicken/lamb dishes that I thought were excellent. Rose's pallet seems to be less adventurous...

Oh, and interesting breads as well.

So, maybe no Indian food in Columbia? We should probably stick to Mexican or BBQ! :)

See ya soon!

Lance

1 - 2 of 2 Posts