GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...looking on purchasing a new wing...

Some say the store in Chat....TN is this true? And does anyone know the addy and number for this store?

Thanks

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i think this is the Honda dealer u were asking about
http://www.southernhonda.com/

looks like besides good prices they have $500 in free accessories with a new Goldwing purchase !
Good Luck !
note this web site is only for 08 goldwings, not 09

so not really the best deal, but a decent one

i paid less for my 08 abs a couple months ago, 65 miles from my house, and i got my choice of color for no extra charge

beware, lots of dealers post a price and thats for the cheaper colors, and then pop you $300 for a color you actualy want

and also the dreaded fees many tack on

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Check with Hal (this site) before you buy. He may just surprise you!

·
Registered
602 Posts
I bought an '09 from a out of state dealer via a eBay ad. Best price I'd seen anywhere. I did what you're doing - went to various dealers web sites; made phone calls & browsed eBay for nearly 2 months before I made my deal.

No bait'n'switch, etc. I printed the eBay ad & took it to my local dealer - he said he couldn't begin to match it & wished me luck. I'm very happy w/my bike; price; etc....

Dave / 09 GL1800 / Farmington, MO

·
Registered
841 Posts
I shopped around a good bit before I bought my wing. The Southern honda is supposed to be the largest Honda Store in the US and their prices are around cost. They sell so many that they make a little on the bike and a lot on the financing and the accessories. I took their price to my local dealer and I never even got a call back......I called several dealers within 75 miles of Columbus, Ga and only one would come close. They were super nice and really acted like they wanted my business so I bought from them .....and I bought the helmets, J&M, floorboards and on and on from them as well. Cycle City in Newnan, Ga

·
Registered
23 Posts
Best Price On 2009 Goldwing

Joe, I purchased my new 2009, with Comfort,Audio,Navi,XM and CB and Antenna Kit installed extra for an out the door price of $20592.00 If you don't need the CB the price of that model is $19585.00 They are really great folks, and have even called me several times to check up on me and the bike and make sure its doing what it's suppose to. If you deal with them they are all very professional, but my salesman was Roger Hazel. If you contact them, tell them Al from New Mexico says Hi. Here's their Web address, check them out. I went down from New Mexico to pick it up.
www.hondaofrussellville.com

·
Registered
991 Posts
Best Price

If you don't call Ralph at Honda Direct Line, you will not get the "Best Price".

·
Registered
54 Posts
When I was shopping for my Goldwing , I printed out the prices from hal's website and took them to Troy Powersports in ohio and they had no problem matching prices. Don't know if my purchase of other bikes from them helped out the situation or not.
From all my shopping adventures I can say you cant beat Hal's prices.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts