GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best price on stones INSTALLED in fl

I only have 3000 on my E3s and hate them in the wet and are ok in the dry. Found a friend who wanted the E3s when a 3.5 in lag bolt ended up in the side of the new rear...Not good..Any way, good reason for new Stones. I have heard about Jacksonville but not sure who to call or talk to and where. I live off i 95 in the middle of the state 32907. Our local guy does the set for $400 installed, whereas I heard $285 somewhere. Any help is greatful. My buddy and I both need a set so my ride up together...Thanks again...THUNDERING

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I only have 3000 on my E3s and hate them in the wet and are ok in the dry. Found a friend who wanted the E3s when a 3.5 in lag bolt ended up in the side of the new rear...Not good..Any way, good reason for new Stones. I have heard about Jacksonville but not sure who to call or talk to and where. I live off i 95 in the middle of the state 32907. Our local guy does the set for $400 installed, whereas I heard $285 somewhere. Any help is greatful. My buddy and I both need a set so my ride up together...Thanks again...THUNDERING
I just order mine through hal..with his spring sale..260.00 shipped to the door with the discount..

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Give Bartman a PM. There is a dealer in Jacksonville that has very good prices on tires, including mounting and balancing. Might be worth a trip up to J-ville.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Contact Honda of Jacksonville. They run specials all the time.

Back the first part of December, Stones were running $295.00 and E3's were about $315. This included mounting, balancing, installation, tax, shop fees, everything. If you make an appointment, you can be in and out in about 45 minutes.

I have always dealt with Jeremy, but he is no longer in parts and service. He decided to try sales for a while, although he's out of town for a few weeks.

Speak to anyone in the service or parts department and they'll hook you up. http://www.hondaofjacksonville.com/06/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts