GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to add rear speakers soon, wondering what ya'll think is the best. Kinda leanin' toward the EC set-up (no amp), since they have such a good reputation on this board.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Me Too

Thats the way I'm going, From what I have seen and heard about Lewis and his products leaves no doubt in my mind which way I'm going. Quality products with a quality person equals satisfaction in my opinion.

G

·
Rear Speakers

'Morning, Guys....

I did the Polk upgrade from Lewis last summer....the fronts sound much better, and adding rears (where Honda forgot to put speakers :oops: ) made a huge difference. I can hear the stereo just fine when cruising along. I know a lot of folks swear by the amp-install to get "good" sound from the system, but the open air is not a decent sound-stage to begin with. Very satisfied with the product and the service from Lewis.

Go for it...you won't be disappointed! (You can always add the amp later, if you decide you need it.)

Ron

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Rob,

E/C is THE top notch company in the electrical after market business for motorcycles.

Lewis does not only do GL 1800's. He has a wide range of products that adapt to a wide range of Motorcycles.

Bulldog

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
I added the Polk speakers from Lewis / EC in the rear of the 1800.

I have the OEM speakers in front. works for us

With my hearing loss and tinnitus I do not use headsets while riding.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts