GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Best Season to Buy New Wing

• Fall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winter

• Spring

• Summer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
No correct answer....

....I think the time to buy it is when you want it. If you are looking to save a few bucks, then winter might be the best time. this is usually true in particular if you are buying from an individual. However, if you are buying from a deal, I don't think the season will make that much difference in the price. Must be touch getting a new bike and then having in set in the garage for months, but one can always dream about what it will feel like.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I've bought my 3 Wings when the urge hit. The first one in mid winter, The second in early spring, and the third in early summer.
Gee, that only leaves the fall. :eek:4: When do the '05's come out :?: :wink:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i just got mine in late october , not becaus ethe i wanted a new model. but rather because i wanted to take advantage of left over priveing.

i am not interested in resale or trade in ,and the color is not ultra important. so i saved a lot of coin by buying a zero mileage 2002 that was lost in the warehouse until oct 2003.

if money was no object, i would have purchased a fire engine red 2004 the day they were avaible at the dealer.

it would match my 1998 pacific coast

loren

1 - 5 of 5 Posts