GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hal, I appologize if this is not the place or time for this, but. I ordered a set of brakes from your website on Sunday 10-9. I updated my credit card info, as the expiration date was incorrect. I got the confirmation order number for the order. I just called today, 10-12, to find out when I will be receiving my brake pads, and was told my card was declined. There should be no issue with this card, however I understand that if there is a problem it needs to be resolved. You have my phone number and address, along with my e-mail address on file. I feel that I should have been contacted about this issue so I could resolve it. My bike is in pieces waiting for these pads. Now before all you guys start ripping me apart for this e-mail, think about how you would feel if this was your issue.
Regards
Nick

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Try cutting and pasting your post and sending it to [email protected] . That is the only person that can do anything about it. The rest of us on this board just agree or disagree. Seems like a waste of time to me unless you contact the one man that can address it.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
If its a time thing, why not just run to the local dealer?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts