·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Hey blue, put me and Becky down for one each. Thanks Charley :bow:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Frank envelope on the way

Hope this don't mess up your count for other thread...

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey blue, put me and Becky down for one each. Thanks Charley :bow:
will do Charley, but all-please request on the main forum so I can keep count...

15 left

·
Registered
539 Posts
KYBLUE, I put my request on main board. Envelope in mail. Thanks for beautiful thought on your part. Doc

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KYBLUE, I put my request on main board. Envelope in mail. Thanks for beautiful thought on your part. Doc
Got it

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Hay Frank,

If you keep this up your count will be up there with Bulldog :roll:;):shock:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know....:roll:

I'm surprised someone hasn't sadi that, you're just bumpong your post count.....but it hasn't happend. Guess because it's for Bev....which it is. If I don't keep the count going, I'll mess up.....

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
I know....:roll:

I'm surprised someone hasn't sadi that, you're just bumpong your post count.....but it hasn't happend. Guess because it's for Bev....which it is. If I don't keep the count going, I'll mess up.....
You done great KY! Bless you for this wonderful effort in Bev's behalf :thumbup:

I think most would agree we were just hoping you wouldn't resort to countin' on your toes and maybe posting a picture of 'em so we could count along ........ :shock:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You done great KY! Bless you for this wonderful effort in Bev's behalf :thumbup:

I think most would agree we were just hoping you wouldn't resort to countin' on your toes and maybe posting a picture of 'em so we could count along ........ :shock:
Only Fred H gets to photo his feet.....:roll:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Got it yesterday Really Saturday I think.. :thumbup:

I will be in Murray Sunday night late, Monday and Tuesday. Or I will catch ya in K-Ville

Post in both threads (bumpin up the count ya know, have to catch Luther, and Fred :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
539 Posts
Frank, I got the pin yesterday (Monday). Truly appreciate your extra effort. :yes1:

Hope to see you in K-ville. Doc

·
Registered
487 Posts
Got my pin...already got it on my vest. Thanks for the thoughts on Bev's behalf and I'll never see it that I don't offer an additional prayer for her.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts