GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a request for Beverly's board friends who have pictures of her. At her memorial service there was only 1 photo of her on a bike. I asked Rene about it and she said that was the only one she could find. She asked me if I could find some for her so she would have some photos of Beverly riding and sharing a good time with board members.

Soooo, if you have any pictures of Beverly before or after her accident, please send them to me at [email protected] along with info about who took the shot, the names others in the shot and the circumstances of the shot. I'll put everything together and send it to Rene for her photo album.

I know Wheels has at least one good shot of Beverly giving him a double bird, and I think Brian has one of her in the hospital flashing a victory sign. Dusty, I think you have some of that end of her IB ride. There are others out there of some of our RTE get-togethers and folks she visited coming home from her IB ride. I'll dig up the photos I have of her birthday party outside the hospital and several others that she didn't appreciate because her hair was messed up or her make-up was smugged.

I'll post everything on photobucket, if I can figure out how to make it a public album so anyone who wants to can access the final product.

Thanks folks,
Jeff

Ride On Beverly

·
Registered
245 Posts
Jeff, I don't know Beverly or anyone else who knew her, but I know that this is a great idea. Our house burned when I was a teenager, and we lost everything. The best thing my mom, and the rest of my immediate family for that matter, got for Christmas that year was an album of family pictures from the other members of our family. You never know how much those candid shots and poses mean, until a loss happens. Good luck collecting all that you can.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
email sent of the Memorial Pictures. I know I have some pre-accident pictures, unlabeled, to search through (65G of photos from 1994 to present)...

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I don't think she wants the one I remember somebody took on her ride at the gas station. She got upset about it before..... go ahead and use it, this is why she called us friends.;)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all for the photos. I haven't had a chance to really sit down and start working with them. I'm also hoping that Wheels will let me use his shot of Beverly and her thong. I'll have to go through my stuff and see what I can find to add to the album.

Joe, I took that shot at the gas station and I know she didn't appreciate it. Thing is, that was the least insulting one I took that day. Have to finally put the other ones out for public view since I no longer have to worry about her coming after me with a gun.:eek:4:

Jeff

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Thanks all for the photos. I haven't had a chance to really sit down and start working with them. I'm also hoping that Wheels will let me use his shot of Beverly and her thong. I'll have to go through my stuff and see what I can find to add to the album.

Joe, I took that shot at the gas station and I know she didn't appreciate it. Thing is, that was the least insulting one I took that day. Have to finally put the other ones out for public view since I no longer have to worry about her coming after me with a gun.:eek:4:

Jeff
And she would. Not to shoot you, just to watch you ruin a good pair of riding pants.:eek:4::lol:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
She was at the dedication of the Marine bike a while back here in Sanford. Think they guy who posted isn't here anymore but it ought to be searchable? I will try too...think the guy's name was Dave Weigel.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
She was at the dedication of the Marine bike a while back here in Sanford. Think they guy who posted isn't here anymore but it ought to be searchable? I will try too...think the guy's name was Dave Weigel.
Whatsup was his post name. Moved up North(sigh) to work for the Government.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts