GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't already done so, please go to the Mian (General) Forum for information about Bevely's (S&W Winger) accident on Saturday.

It looks like it's serious. Many of us joke and kid with Bev, but this is the time for offering support for one of our own.

· Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was going to post the new poll for the "name game" this morning, but I think I'll hold off for a little while until we get more information about Beverly and her condition.

· Registered
2013 Red GW
5,937 Posts
Tragic news. Bev, Oldbuc and I were at the Wild Turkey two weekends ago and she was telling us that she had not gotten over the hospital bout back in the first of the year. I just hope she didn't push herself too hard by trying to ride that distance under the weather.

· Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just hope she didn't push herself too hard by trying to ride that distance under the weather.
Knowing Bev, she probably did, rather than miss another lunch ride. She didn't get the name "Iron Butt Beverly" for nothing... ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.