GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not for the faint of heart, those that are squemish or the politically correct crowd. :? If you are one the above leave now, back out as fast as you can, run away. Now for those of you that are still with me.

I am not going to wish you Happy Holidays. Bah Humbug. :shock: I'll see your Happy Holidays and raise you a MERRY CHRISTMAS :D :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: I hope and pray that all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Oh my God what are you trying to do? :D Back at ya with a Merry Christmas remember Jesus is the reason .

W

·
0 Posts
For My Democratic and/or extremely liberal (not that there is any thing wrong with that) Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of these wishes. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

For My Republican Friends: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Actually White Gold, . . . . . . . I learned something in church last Sunday!

JESUS IS THE GIFT. . . . . . WE are the REASON for the SEASON!

Merry Christmas to all of YOU! :D

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :wink:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I have for one always said MERRY CHRISTMAS and will continue to.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the fantastic members on this forum.

Ross

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
It's Merry Christmas up here too as far as I'm concerned.

To all my friends that I had the pleasure of meeting over the past couple of years and also to those that I have not yet met.

Merry Christmas

Shadow1

Hal Elliott

·
Registered
75 Posts
Happy Holidays is what you have after getting stuffed with turkey on Thanksgiving, for this season it will always be MERRY CHRISTMAS Hope for health and happiness for everyone.

G

·
0 Posts
I too am not politically correct, I bought a Christmas tree again this year :xmas1: :excited: , NOT A HOLIDAY TREE!!!!!! When I see a sign for holiday trees I want to :cus:

·
Registered
703 Posts
I don't think Rosie would like this thread!!!

I believe that the majoity of the folks that visit this blog believe in the values of America.
I believe most who visit this site, believe in God.
I believe that most of you still believe in Santa Clause. If you don't, look around; they are everywhere.

I have a question. If Christ had not been born, would Target still ban the Salvation Army?

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Merry Christmas form Jackson Center America

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Merry Christmas to all from Punkin, Sassy and Da Bean

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
To all the board members:

Merry Christmas and a Joyful New Year. :xmas1:

May all your travels be happy and sweet and the Lord above watch over shoulder and keep you all safe...

Here's to the next great year, enjoying you company on the board and to meeting on the road.....

Come On Summer!!!!
:biker:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Happy Holidays is a coined Hallmark phrase. I'm not too fond of Hallmark Gift Shops, so for my money...have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Metric4me (In God I trust)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts