GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While planning a trip to Big Bend , I was looking for a possible nice bed and breakfast to stay at for a couple of nights . I ran across this jewel . Sleeps two . It's an actual Place to rent at just $30.00 dollars a night . Reservations required . Has a picnic table and BBQ grill . You can spin the bedroom to face any direction . When I showed Joan, she just walked out of the room. I think she was not impressed very much. >:)

cuddle bug rental.jpg

·
Love The DCT
12,020 Posts
While planning a trip to Big Bend , I was looking for a possible nice bed and breakfast to stay at for a couple of nights . I ran across this jewel . Sleeps two . It's an actual Place to rent at just $30.00 dollars a night . Reservations required . Has a picnic table and BBQ grill . You can spin the bedroom to face any direction . When I showed Joan, she just walked out of the room. I think she was not impressed very much. >:)

View attachment 314785
>:)>:)>:)

:doorag:

·
Registered
802 Posts
I think that's a pretty good idea. Unlike sleeping in a tent, you shouldn't have to worry about a javelina or rattle snake joining you in the middle of the night!

Reactions: JONES911

·
Registered
34 Posts
I stayed in the NP campground last April. Stretched my hammock between the shelter uprights. I spent 2 peaceful days there. Very nice facilities.

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
You know them old doodle bugs used to vibrate a lot....just sayin??????

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
I stayed in the NP campground last April. Stretched my hammock between the shelter uprights. I spent 2 peaceful days there. Very nice facilities.
That is at the lower end of the park. Don't even think of doing that from June, July, August, September. You will get carried away with Texas size mosquitoes. Ask me how i know. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts