GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Fire Eating Member
6,472 Posts
You can buy just the lense... one of mine was cracked by a stone..and i order a set... you can get them from Wing Toys.. ask for Sam.. just be careful removing the old one.. some kind of glue holding them in...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.