GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen or heard from Big Jammer. He used to post regularly but now it seems like he dissappeared from the face of the earth. "Jammer, are you out there?

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
A little while back he was asking questions about a wing limited edition that was for sale, so its not like the bs police arrested him.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
still here

I'am sorry I haven't been around on the board for a awhile,been helping the parent's out they are have health problem's and we also were on vacation for 3 and a half week's on the bike.I am hoping to catch up with alot of you at the fall get together in the Dell's.Maybe even a pie night outing if I get a tuesday off. We are looking forward to getting together as soon as we can!! Take care and ride safe Bigjammer and Deb

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
I am glad to hear that you did not fall off th e face of the earth. I would guess that would most likely suck. Hopefully see you and Deb at Dells heck I may even save you one of those warm delish doughnuts ,maybe ?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'am sorry I haven't been around on the board for a awhile,been helping the parent's out they are have health problem's and we also were on vacation for 3 and a half week's on the bike.I am hoping to catch up with alot of you at the fall get together in the Dell's.Maybe even a pie night outing if I get a tuesday off. We are looking forward to getting together as soon as we can!! Take care and ride safe Bigjammer and Deb
Only 3 more pie nights left. Hope you can make it.
So far I have made them all

·
Crazy Northerner
8,631 Posts
Jammer, good to hear from you. I also was wondering what may have happened to you. Glad you and Deb are alright.

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Only 3 more pie nights left. Hope you can make it.
So far I have made them all
Do you have your own chair ?? Yes I am jealous !

·
Registered
21,144 Posts
If they keep the two of Y'all away from pie night, they would have enough pies to have 9 more pie nights....
after a couple of pieces of pie and ice cream Gene got out the ducktape wallet and bought a whole pie to ride home with,............ i wonder how long the pie lasted ? :joke:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
after a couple of pieces of pie and ice cream Gene got out the ducktape wallet and bought a whole pie to ride home with,............ i wonder how long the pie lasted ? :joke:
You do not mean he couldnt make it all the way home, before he had to stop and nibble a little ???

Anyone have a photo of some of that there pie?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
All good

Carrie and I saw them in Knoxville at the wing dingy thingy (carries name for it) He was there while I contemplated my trip to the hospital after I hurt my back. Good times!

Jammer... No Rockies this year?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
still trying but probabilly not

3 turtle sorry we couldn't find you later at the wingding,hope everything turned out allright.We are coming to the Dell's friday the 7th and hopefully get caught up with all you GOOD PEOPLE!! Then Saturday have to go to madison for Daughters Hockey game agianst North Dakota should be a great game,it's at 2 in the afternoon. Then drive home and work 11-7,have another game at 2 on Sunday so maybe stop by for breakfast,will have to play that by ear?? Going to get room ordered tommorow and can't wait to see you all!!:excited:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts