GL1800Riders Forums banner

Big thanks to Dan and Mick-pegs

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Handley 
#1 ·
I just want to give a big thanks to Dan with the help he gave me after the purchase of my MOP's. I told him I was leaving on Friday on a trip and he got it in high gear and got them to me in plenty of time for me to put them on. During installation he was there by the phone or email to respond to any questions I had. Now I can't say how they perform YET but if the comfort is anything like the service I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
Thanks again Dan.

#2 ·
Ordered mine, but have not got them yet. but I will say Dan was a big help in helping me order the ones that will work best for me. great customer service.:coffee1:

#3 ·
I have them and really like them now that I have them adjusted to my likeing. I would suggest tossing in the allen wrench of the correct size so you will be able to make the minor adjustments you might need to get them right. It's a great product and the folks at Mic-O-Pegs are very easy to work with. Don't see that near enough now days

#8 ·
:agree: I live a hour away from mick-o-pegs headquarters. I called Jim 2 weeks ago and asked if I could stop by and get measured up for the proper set. No problem not only did he help measure up the right set , he installed them . Great guy.

I'm surprised that no one jumped on this one....who measured the inseam?:eek:4::oops::lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.