GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to say thanks to Lewis at Electrical Connection. I bought a ground loop isolator from Hal's and it was defective. I know they would have replaced it no questions asked but I decided to email EC. Lewis asked me to double check my connections, which I did, but it was still no good. Lewis emailed me on a SUNDAY morning with instuctions on who to call and talk to at EC. I called on Monday, my replacement part was at my house on Wednesday. That's service folks! :clap2:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
He proabably had you call and harass Necoloe for the replacement. Lewis and his gang )employees) have always helped me out. I do email Lewis and most of the time he does respond outside of business hours. Which I say is excellent customer service...Now Lewis wheres my dollar for saying that? HA HA

I am glad they were able to take care of the problem. It always is good to hear of when a vendor takes care and backs up his product.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
That's Lewis and EC!! In my book they have always been very professional and a first class outfit. This is the real world, sometimes a product does not work correctly from the beginning or has an issue down the road. How this is handled is what shows how good a company is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts