GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Hey GreyRider... Great State there (windy though)... My ole' Lady and I went through there last June. We met a real great bunch of bikers at the "Eagle's Nest" bar in Cheyenne....(they have a drive thru...wow)..!!

The guys at that bar don't ride Hondas, but we allowed for that... hehe.. They are a great bunch of people there...treated us Canucks like we were good friends... They bought us a "T" shirt and dinner and a bunch of drinks...

We now love the guys at the Eagles Nest....

Mountainman

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yeah, most of the guys at the Eagles Nest are not your typical Goldwing types!!! They are a good group of guys and ride with many different clubs.

One of the nice things about Cheyenne is that the M/C community is pretty open. Everyone does everyone elses events, poker runs, charity runs, etc.

Hang in there!!!:lol:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Ok, so I just found the Big Wonderful Wyoming thread, it is not like I am slow or anything, usually just a bit confused! :confused:

Anyway, it has been a pretty mild winter here in Cheyenne, with lots of riding, at least to and from work. It's nice to be able to ride 4 out of 5 days a week throughout the winter!

Hey, Charlie, over 1300 posts!! That's only a thousand more than me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts