Votes: 0 0.0%
  • half cover

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and TBB* were discussing bike covers and she wants to get a half cover. We have the "ULTRAGAURD" full cover that I like, but on a trip it does tend to take up some room (meaning TBB as LESS room for her stuff :D )

I like a full cover, obviously because it protects the whole bike, she thinks that covering just the top half is sufficient

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
At home, my full cover is the garage and I just picked up a half cover for use on trips....space was the deciding factor for the half cover. Have a Nelson-Rigg UV2000

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like a half cover when traveling ( takes less room) but a full cover when at home...I have Dowco covers and am very happy with them....
Ron
Spokane :)

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
If money is not an issue, go to

www.gezagear.com

I have a tourking, ½ cover for $39.95
I think the geza is around $170 :22yikes:
but it looks like some pretty neat material.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I don't use a cover at all. I'm always up early and I use the dew as
my water source. I wipe the bike down clean her up and I'm ready to go by the time my bride is awake and ready to ride. Works for me. :yes2:

·
Registered
429 Posts
I have an Ultraguard Half cover that I really like to use on trips. Small- fits in its little bag, attaches/detaches fast, fits nice, good quality with scratch free panels inside.

G

·
0 Posts
UltraGuard Half Touring Cover....available from HDL.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

....light, well-made, good fit, NO paint scuffing, even in high wind. This is the only cover I use when the bike is outside. :wink:

·
Registered
259 Posts
My only worry is that somebody may rip off my half cover when the bike is parked over night. Has this ever happened to anybody? Do you do anything to prevent this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts